We are looking for an experienced Data Analyst who has experience in E-commerce platforms to join our remote team. The ideal candidate for this position is an extremely accurate, organized and a detail-oriented professional that knows how to create, pull data, update and maintain trackers. The Data Analyst will have a background in e-commerce data analysis, like Sales, Inventory and Finance. He/She must be able to multitask and manage large data sets in Excel with confidence. We are looking for someone who really enjoys mining for metrics and turning big data into real insights through visualizations like tables, graphs, and charts.
This is a part time position and will require more time during the first month to create trackers.
- Must Have: Strong Written and Oral Communication; fluent in oral and written English
- Must Have: Minimum of 2 Years of Experience with any E-commerce platform (Amazon, Shopify, Walmart, or Ebay)
- Must Have: Minimum of 2 Years of Experience with Data Analysis on E-commerce
- Must Have: Minimum of 2 Years of Advanced Experience with Excel and Google Sheets
- Someone who has built trackers by themselves.
- Experience in creating Profit Margin Analysis
- Highly Organized with Strong Documentation and Excel/Google Sheet Presentation Skills
- Highly inquisitive and self-motivated to dig "deep" to find impactful data insights in big data
- Be able to maintain a high level of accuracy, quality, and presentation of data with dynamic deadlines for multiple departments
- High energy and proven team player with a team-winning mentality; always willing to solve the problem
- Preferred: Experience with automation, Power BI