- Daily use of virtual dashboards to capture ASIN performance metrics to analyze and report progress against weekly and monthly sales and profitability goals for your assigned ASIN portfolio
- Responsible for achieving and analyzing sales and profitability goals in tandem with Brand Managers for your assigned ASIN portfolio
- Track, monitor, and adapt to Amazon competition to ensure that your assigned ASIN portfolio is always competitive to support marketing ROI and sales conversion metrics
- Help create and review reporting from both Amazon Seller Central reports and our internal database
- Analyze metrics and provide options to course correct on actionable KPIs to meet each individual ASIN goals and brand goals to Brand Managers
- Conduct scheduled and ad hoc product research specifically for competitiveness and sales potential for Amazon FBA
- Conduct Amazon competitor analysis by routine identification of new competitor ASINs, studying and reporting on their performance against our existing and new products
- Conduct keyword research using popular Amazon 3rd party tools to identify new audiences and to optimize current audiences to grow Amazon sales
- Conduct scheduled audits to review our existing products to optimize, refresh, and/or update for seasonality to remain competitive and adaptive to market changes
- Provide competitive insights and help to develop best in class Amazon product pages, SEO content, A+ content, and Amazon storefront maintenance to boost conversion rates
- Demonstrate amazing stewardship of our brands, and always promote a team-first mentality advocating to get, give and encourage guidance
- Stay up-to-date on the Amazon platform, e-commerce industry trends, and Amazon 3rd party tools to adapt existing brand strategies while also informing managers of impactful changes
- MUST HAVE 2+ years of experience on Amazon Seller Central, demonstrating growth of account(s) and/or brand sales
- MUST HAVE 2+ years of experience launching products and/or brands using Amazon FBA
- Can demonstrate a defined process of sourcing products for Amazon FBA; the process being either trained on, learned through experience, or personally developed
- Can demonstrate a defined process of competitive analysis for selling on Amazon; the process being either trained on, learned through experience, or personally developed
- Can demonstrate a defined process of Amazon listing optimization, showcasing actively published Amazon listings created by the candidate using best practices and methodology
- Can demonstrate a defined process of launching products on Amazon FBA; showcasing actively published Amazon listings launched by the candidate through a trained process, learned through experience, or personally developed
- Can demonstrate knowledge and use of product launching methods, software, and services specifically for Amazon
- Can demonstrate expertise with keyword research on Amazon, showcasing solid understanding of keyword ranking, search volumes, conversions, and other metrics
- Can demonstrate the know-how and mathematical skills to accurately calculate Amazon FBA profitability models to be used in pricing analysis
- Can demonstrate working knowledge and daily use of common Amazon 3rd party tools to assist with competitive analysis and scope of improvement
- Can demonstrate strong analytical skills and critical thinking skills used to exercise good judgment when problem-solving to determine multiple options and appropriate actions
- Can demonstrate optimization and seasonal maintenance of Amazon product pages including graphic asset, SEO content, and A+ content creation
- Operates with a can-do attitude while being eager to dive in with a no-task-too-small mentality
- PREFERRED: 1+ years Vendor Central platform experience
- PREFERRED: 1+ years experience with Amazon Advertising
- PREFERRED: Experience with other online retail channel management (ex. Walmart)
About our company:
Kaliber Global, is an US-based, multi-Million dollar private label company that sells primarily on Amazon.com in the Toys & Games category. With over a decade of experience on the Amazon marketplace, Kaliber Global has a proven portfolio of in-house brands that sell over 1.5M toys each year with our retailers. Based in Bellevue, WA, Kaliber Global has a close-knit team of US-based and International staffers that thrive in an innovative and team-first environment.
You’ll be working for a company that is professional, organized, and that cares about their employees. We always offer support, training, and resources to get the job done.
As Amazon category leaders, we also have very high standards. We want to hire superstars that have endless positivity, along with the determination to reach their goals, and self confidence to be adaptable in the world’s most dynamic marketplace.
Deliver Excellence: We’re committed to selling the best products and delivering the best service to our retail partners and customers.
Display Constant Integrity: The common ground between our customers and employees? Faith that Kaliber Global team members will always do the right thing.
Embrace Flexibility: In an industry that changes by the day, we roll with the flow. By being pliable, innovative, and staying relevant.
Own Your Results: In an environment so predicated on teamwork, we make sure everyone here takes responsibility for their performance.
Work Hard, Play Hard: The majority of a person’s waking hours are spent at work. For our team? That’s no problem. We get results, while always having fun with each other.
Speak Solutions, Not Problems: We’re wired to find opportunities where others see only obstacles and predicaments.
Stay Grateful: We appreciate where we are in life, what we have, and what we can give back. In our culture, entitlement is nowhere to be found.