We are looking for a high-energy, experienced Amazon Account Specialist to join our offshore team. Our ideal candidate will be able to evaluate and solve almost ANY Amazon Seller Central problem from store health, account health, and especially listing issues.
This superstar should be well-versed in Amazon case management, Plan of Action (POA) creation/submission, corrective actions and techniques to fix and maintain Amazon listings. We want to hire someone that prides themselves on being well-spoken, articulate, a problem solver, think critically, while staying organized, and extremely detail-oriented.
- Manage Amazon Listings using flat file/Add a product feature
- Manage Master Flat File database; expert Excel skills REQUIRED
- Perform daily store audits on product listings and storefronts
- Manage Amazon storefronts by updating with new product and seasonal changes
- Upload Enhanced Brand Content (EBC) and Variation listings
- Manage all content publishing on to ensure quality and accuracy
- Manage Amazon Seller Support case log
- Call Amazon and talk to them to resolve problems as they arise
- Manage Suppressed listings
- Write Plan of Action (POA) and respond to Account Health Appeals
- Resolve Performance issues – Identify product, service, or marketplace issues, and resolve them accordingly
- Fix Stranded and Suppressed Inventory
- Research changes on Amazon via Amazon Seller Forums and Social Media Groups
- You must have in-depth knowledge of different Amazon reports pertaining to listing health
- Any other tasks which the Company reasonably requests to be performed
- ALL AROUND EXPERT with the creation, uploading, editing, and troubleshooting of product listings on the Amazon Seller Central platform
- MINIMUM 3+ years experience on Amazon Seller Central
- MUST HAVE experience with flat files to create, set up, edit, troubleshoot Amazon listings
- MUST HAVE experience demonstrated experience writing and submitting Plan of Action(s) (POA) or Appeals on Account Health
- MUST HAVE written/verbal experience with Amazon Seller Support to investigate issues, create and manage cases, and/or actively resolve issues with escalation or documentation submission
- MUST HAVE demonstrated mastery of written/verbal communication skills (English)
- MUST HAVE high attention to detail and be obsessive about resolving listing and/or account issues
- Ability to evaluate, seek out information, and proactively problem solve without guidance
- Excellent project management skills to coordinate and acquire assets, documentation, and other such resources from BOTH internal and external teams
- Experience keeping and maintaining a master flat file for content and product information
- Strong experience with Microsoft Excel, with additional experience using Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Experience with project management and team communication software: Asana, Slack, Google Drive
- Work requires continual attention to detail in composing, typing and proofing materials, establishing priorities and meeting deadlines.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to juggle multiple competing tasks and demands.