ExKaliber, originally founded as Kaliber Global, is an esteemed collective of Amazon brands and ranks among the top 150 Amazon sellers globally. Our portfolio encompasses several multi-million-dollar brands on the Amazon marketplace. In addition, we serve as the in-house Amazon agency for the Ad Populum portfolio of brands.
Our team is equipped with over a decade’s worth of expert knowledge in managing Amazon Seller Central and Vendor Central platforms. Our proven track record, innovative strategies, cutting-edge resources, and proprietary tools have consistently yielded exceptional results, reinforcing our position as industry leaders in the online marketplace.
About Our Consortium of Brands
Our parent company, Ad Populum, oversees an expansive and ever-growing portfolio of brands, including the National Entertainment Collectibles Association (NECA), Wizkids, Kidrobot, Rubies Costumes, Graceland, Enesco, Kaliber Global and more.
The collectible toy market has evolved tremendously over the last few years, with expected growth to be over $20 billion by 2032. The surging popularity of pop culture collectibles among adults has made a profound impact on the retail market, underscoring our strategic focus and innovation on this thriving sector.
Joel Weinshanker, the majority owner of Ad Populum, observes, “Ad Populum serves to align corporate strategy across all subsidiary operating companies, grow each through shared economies of scale, and find and foster new opportunities for all the entities across different market segments. Across their roster of brands, Ad Populum is #1 in manufacturing pop culture goods and experiences, targeting everyone from Boomers to Gen Z.”
Ad Populum serves to align corporate strategy across all subsidiary operating companies, grow each through shared economies of scale, and find and foster new opportunities for all the entities across different market segments. With an impressive portfolio of brands, Ad Populum has established itself as the #1 player in manufacturing pop culture goods and experiences, appealing to a wide audience spanning from Baby Boomers to Generation Z.
- Drive daily A-Z account management for brand health and listing health on the Amazon Seller Central platform (FBA)
- Responsible for achieving and analyzing sales goals and profitability goals for your assigned ASIN portfolio
- Create and review reporting from both Amazon Seller Central/ Vendor Central reports and our internal database
- Analyze metrics and course correct on actionable KPIs to meet each individual ASIN goals and brand goals
- Monitor and manage Amazon FBA inventory requirements needed to support sales forecast while being flexible and communicating with other sales channel managers regarding the supply chain
- Analyze, optimize, and manage Amazon advertising campaigns and budgets to achieve the best ROAs while supporting sales goals by reaching the right Amazon shoppers
- Collaborate effectively with other sales channel managers and internal stakeholders to manage Amazon product launches, cross-marketing, promotional calendars, and other seasonal programs
- Track, monitor, and adapt to Amazon competition to ensure that your assigned ASIN portfolio is always competitive to support marketing ROI and sales conversion metrics
- Help create and develop best in class Amazon product pages, SEO content, A+ content, and Amazon storefront maintenance to boost conversion rates
- Develop and pitch short-term and long-term strategies to drive sales and creatively contribute to company revenue and profit objectives on Amazon across other brands and their categories
- Daily engagement and management of the duties for a small offshore virtual assistant team that supports daily operations
- Daily engagement with company cross-functional teams that requires project management skills and strong communication to work towards supporting company operations and company brands goals
- Proactively solve Amazon account and listing issues with SOPs, Amazon Seller Support, Brand Registry, and good judgment
- Engage and develop a strong relationship with our Amazon SAM to solve critical Amazon account and listing issues, while gaining access to Amazon promotions and special events
- Stay up-to-date on the Amazon platform, e-commerce industry trends, and social media tools to adapt existing brand strategies while also informing internal stakeholders of impactful changes
- Bachelor’s degree and/or AA Degree in a relevant field
- MUST HAVE 3+ years personally managing and successfully growing Amazon account(s) on the Amazon Seller Central platform
- MUST HAVE 2+ years of experience successfully managing all aspects of Amazon Advertising personally or through an agency
- MUST HAVE MINIMUM Intermediate to Advanced knowledge/proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Can demonstrate working knowledge and daily use of vital Amazon reports located in Seller Central reporting to support all aspects of Amazon account management
- Can demonstrate command over Amazon Seller Central flat file and bulk file operations from creation, maintenance, and the organization of versions/archives
- Can demonstrate experience successfully utilizing Seller Support, Brand Registry, and/or SAS Core to solve account issues, listing issues, and infringement issues
- Can demonstrate optimization and seasonal maintenance of Amazon product pages including graphic asset, SEO content, and A+ content creation
- Can demonstrate working knowledge and daily use of common Amazon 3rd party tools to assist with competitive analysis and scope of improvement
- Can demonstrate good leadership and management of a small team supporting Amazon account management
- Can demonstrate the ability to drive and take ownership of multiple work streams will judicially recruiting team assets, available resources, and tools to routinely deliver expected output
- Can demonstrate strong time management skills and project management experience
- Can demonstrate strong analytical skills and critical thinking skills used to exercise good judgment when problem-solving to determine multiple options and appropriate actions
- Must be extremely organized, analytical, with a strong attention to detail and procedure
- Operates with a can-do attitude while being eager to dive in with a no-task-too-small mentality
- Experience with widely-used project management software like Asana, Microsoft Teams, Trello, or similar
- PREFERRED: 1+ years Vendor Central platform experience
- PREFERRED: Experience with other online retail channel management (ex. Walmart)
Assessment: As part of our screening process we will be requesting candidates to complete some skills assessments to better understand their experience and strengths.