- Responsible for monitoring daily Amazon advertising KPIs to maintain million-dollar Amazon campaign portfolios for budget goals and ad sales goals.
- Create advertising metric performance reports using an internal database and by downloading Amazon reports in Amazon Seller Central and Amazon Vendor Central.
- Responsible for achieving ad sales goals and maintaining advertising budget goals.
- Analyze Amazon advertising performance using self-prepared reports and provide output to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Compile our daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual Amazon advertising performance reports, and maintain the advertising reports database.
- Monitor Amazon keyword ranking goals for assigned ASINs by managing ad sales goals for targeted keyword campaigns.
- Using company processes, the Amazon Search Term Report, Brand Analytics, and 3rd party tools to research, identify, and test new keywords.
- Participate and strategize on advertising efforts by analyzing Amazon marketplace competition and developing ways to increase sales with great ROI.
- Responsible for maintaining a strong and growing keyword network, along with profitable audience outreach by tapping into Amazon search volume.
- Leverage all Amazon advertising types and services, along with external advertising platforms to drive discoverability and convertibility to assigned ASINs.
- Daily monitoring of Quartile AI software and interacting with Quartile account manager(s) that manage daily bid and budget changes that are driven by preset goals.
- Common Use Programs: Slack, Asana, Seller Central, Vendor Central, Microsoft Excel, Google Sheets, Google Drive, Helium10, Jungle Scout, Sellerise, Quartile, and more.
- Contractor’s responsibilities will also include any other tasks which the Company reasonably requests the Contractor to perform for the success of the business.
- 2+ years of experience creating, launching, optimizing, and managing Amazon PPC Advertising on the Seller Central platform.
- Minimum 1+ year of experience creating, launching, optimizing, and managing Amazon PPC Advertising on the Vendor Central platform.
- Can provide proven experience individually handling Amazon portfolios with $300K+ annual ad budget.
- Can demonstrate experience with Amazon report compilation, report collation, and advertising data analysis
- Can demonstrate strong, accurate Excel and Google Sheet skills, with required mastery of VLOOKUP, pivot tables, macros, large file compilation, filters, and visualizations.
- Experience and daily use of common Amazon 3rd party tools are required to complete competitive analysis and keyword analysis duties.
- Must have analytical and critical thinking with strong math skills.
- Excellent time management and communication skills.
- Positive attitude and obsessive determination to become an industry expert.
- PREFERRED: experience with Quartile, Perpetua, or Scale Insights Amazon ad software.
About our company:
Kaliber Global, is an US-based, multi-Million dollar private label company that sells primarily on Amazon.com in the Toys & Games category. With over a decade of experience on the Amazon marketplace, Kaliber Global has a proven portfolio of in-house brands that sell over 1.5M toys each year with our retailers. Based in Bellevue, WA, Kaliber Global has a close-knit team of US-based and International staffers that thrive in an innovative and team-first environment.
You’ll be working for a company that is professional, organized, and that cares about their employees. We always offer support, training, and resources to get the job done.
As Amazon category leaders, we also have very high standards. We want to hire superstars that have endless positivity, along with the determination to reach their goals, and self confidence to be adaptable in the world’s most dynamic marketplace.
Deliver Excellence: We’re committed to selling the best products and delivering the best service to our retail partners and customers.
Display Constant Integrity: The common ground between our customers and employees? Faith that Kaliber Global team members will always do the right thing.
Embrace Flexibility: In an industry that changes by the day, we roll with the flow. By being pliable, innovative, and staying relevant.
Own Your Results: In an environment so predicated on teamwork, we make sure everyone here takes responsibility for their performance.
Work Hard, Play Hard: The majority of a person’s waking hours are spent at work. For our team? That’s no problem. We get results, while always having fun with each other.
Speak Solutions, Not Problems: We’re wired to find opportunities where others see only obstacles and predicaments.
Stay Grateful: We appreciate where we are in life, what we have, and what we can give back. In our culture, entitlement is nowhere to be found.